Foreign Language Study Smorgasbord: May 2012
This website doesn’t teach you Chinese, it teaches you how to learn Chinese. The articles here will help you with whatever language(s) you choose to study. Articles range from reviews of learning tools to advice on how to respond when someone corrects you, setting learning goals, and more. Good reading!
- http://rhinospike.com/ : Get foreign texts read out loud for you.
- http://www.forvo.com/ : Hear the pronunciation of words.
- Advice on learning several languages from opera singer, Gabriel Wyner.
- Read another interview with the opera singer about language learning.
- Gabriel Wyner’s language learning site, Tower of Babelfish.