A fan of podcasts? Me too. I can’t find any regular podcast programs about Mongolia and am considering doing my own, although I have a bit of planning on organizing to do before I get anything started.
Here are a few one-off podcasts about Mongolia I’ve found on the web.
- SOS Kinderdorff International reports on their Ulan Bataar Centre and one of the beneficiaries of their aid.
- The Amateur Traveler features Chris Willis’ visit to Mongolia, including Hustai National Park and Lake Khuvsgul.
- Life on Terra creates video podcasts meant to expose viewers on various topics in the natural world. A search for “Mongolia” on their site revealed a three part series about the snowleopard and an episode covering the Eg-Uur Watershed Area.
- Military History Podcast: Mongolian Fighting Tactics
- Peace Corps volunteer, Jonathan Phillips, gives his take on Mongolia today.
I’ll post more as I find them.